CREWRIDE
  Ridesharing to and from crew bases...
Username:  Password:  

Index  FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register

Nike Air Max 90 Homme
Jump to:  
aaadddd81

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:52 am    Post subject: Nike Air Max 90 Homme Reply with quote

Nike Free 3.0 (left) and 5.0 (right). Note the more Nike Air Max 90 Homme France rounded heel of the 3.0.As for durability, there is not a lot of rubber on the sole of this shoe – just a few small patches around the heel and under the big toe. Wear after about 30 miles of running and considerable casual use has been minimal so far. Interestingly, I saw a fair amount of wear on the heel rubber of the 5.0 after similar mileage. This has not happened in the 3.0, and I think it may be due to the more rounded sole in the heel region of this shoe (see photo above) – it doesn’t catch the ground as easily as that of the 5.0 (I tend to scuff a bit on the outer heel).

Nike Acheter Nike Air Max 2013 Wildhorse II Medial Specs The Nike Wildhorse 2 is a 4mm drop trail shoe (22mm heel, 18mm forefoot) that weighs in at 9.3 oz in men’s size 9 (specs via Running Warehouse). I presume that the 10-14 printed on the medial sole near the heel refers to midsole heights and does not include the insole or outsole. I purchased a size 10.5, which is a half size up from my normal (but seems to be becoming my new normal!).

The midsole on the original Kiger was nice, but overall felt just a little too soft. In particular, the heel of the original Kiger was much too soft (it had a dual density foam with a softer compound in the heel), which I think created most of the instability problems that I experienced on technical terrain with that shoe. The Kiger 2 was updated with a single density midsole throughout, and feels firmer overall. The result, while not changin g the DNA of the shoe, was a huge improvement for me. It made a shoe that was iffy at best on technical terrain to one that could cover the gamut of almost any trail conditions. As such, I ended up using the Kiger 2 for half of the Rut 50k and it performed very well on terrain that it is not ideally designed for…after that race I was convinced that they had fixed the stability issues on more technical terrain. There are not many races in th Nike Free Run France en Ligne e US that cover more technical terrain than the Rut 50k.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CREWRIDE Forum Index » DCA-PIT Driver All times are GMT - 4 Hours