CREWRIDE
  Ridesharing to and from crew bases...
Username:  Password:  

Index  FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register

Nike Metcon 2 "Haystack"
Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CREWRIDE Forum Index » Drive Time and General Discussion
charl93

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:54 am    Post subject: Nike Metcon 2 "Haystack" Reply with quote

Specifically designed to meet the strenuous demands of high-intensity cross-training workout sessions, the nike metcon 2 dame is a serious workout sneaker. They are equipped with a durable abrasion-resistant mesh upper, feature a minimal heel-to-toe drop for stability, perforations for breathability, and Flywire technology for a supportive, adaptive fit. Widely known as being banned from formal CrossFit competitions, due to an exclusive Reebok contract, they are still being laced up in gyms across the world. Although they're available in numerous colorways, the latest "Haystack" is one of the freshest yet. You can purchase your pair now at Sneakerhead.

If we were to play a word association game, when you said nike metcon 2 herre, I'd say grounded! The overwhelming feeling I had when I first took these babies for a spin was one of stability. I squatted, lunged, broad-jumped, KB swing-ed, double-under-ed and rowed my way through an almost 3-hour session and repeatedly noticed how connected to the ground, sturdy and powerful I felt in these shoes. But this was not for want of responsiveness. The outsoles, being a little more rigid and dense through the heel allowed me to really dig in for my lifts, while the sticky, more flexible rubber in the forefoot enabled me to spring up and down like a wind-up toy during double unders. The drop-in mid-sole (completely removable) is nothing short of a miracle; dual density directly under the foot is responsible for the comfort and responsiveness that I described above and yet likely haven't quite done justice to! It's a fit and feeling you have to experience to fully appreciate! Even during lateral movements the Metcons performed unbelievably well. Ski jumps, lateral lunges, monster walks.. you name it, I've tried it and I'd more than happily do it again (which is a true testament to this shoe, as lateral lunges are my nemesis!).

Dylan Raasch’s Nike Roshe Run proved that Nike can make a coveted sneaker that’s ubiquitous the sneaker world over. At an original base price point of $70 and limited on what materials could be used, the Roshe’s success has since seen numerous attempts at replication throughout the sneaker world. Nike has yet to make a true and through sequel but this new silhouette – the Nike Tanjun – is definitely close in proximity. Today we get a look at two debut colorways, a Midnight Navy/Game Royal combination and a clean Wolf Grey/White. A mesh base forms a diamond grid while a ‘Tape’-esque Swoosh keeps the design sleek and lightweight. The midsole definitely looks up to par with the Roshe’s construction, only this time a wave hits the mid-section for an added aesthetic twist. What do you think of the upcoming nike tanjun dame sort? Check out more photos below and we’ll keep you updated on a stateside release date in the near future

The shoe’s design contains references to archival adidas models like the Micro Pacer, Rising Star and Boston Super, but it’s unlikely this really matters to sneakerheads today, as the NMD can easily stand on its own in the tech footwear market. In short, it makes more sense that kids would be buying the NMD because its packed with modern tech, it’s comfortable, and the consensus is: it’s the k?b adidas nmd of the moment.

The Nike Free Run Dame Distance features the natural-motion outsole that had hexagonal flex grooves with six points of flexibility. It allows the foot to move freely and flex to where the foot meant to. It gives flexibility for a comfortable, long distance run.The shoe comes with a lightweight cushioning that delivers enough support for high mileage runs. The soft foam delivers a great combination of plush comfort and durable support for distance runs.
It also features the single-layer knitted upper that delivers maximum breathability, keeping the foot cool and dry. The upper is engineered with the Flywire cables that comfortable wraps the arch for a more adaptive and supportive fit.
carmen_ward

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:57 am    Post subject: Interesting Reply with quote

Also, if you are into design, here is my new article related to design written for https://handmadewritings.com/
Check it and I am sure that you will enjoy reading it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CREWRIDE Forum Index » Drive Time and General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours