CREWRIDE
  Ridesharing to and from crew bases...
Username:  Password:  

Index  FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register

Nike Flyknit Lunar
Jump to:  
lllaaa74

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:16 am    Post subject: Nike Flyknit Lunar Reply with quote

The Brooks Transcend, for another example, has almost the same Nike Blazer Basse Pas Cher cushioning specs as the Asics Kayano (30mm heel, 20mm forefoot) and Brooks Adrenaline (31mm heel, 19mm forefoot). Brooks marketing for the Transcend urges you to €œExplore plush new worlds and leave behind the traditional laws of comfort€€ and ads feature the shoe floating on clouds. Maybe it€™s a softer, plusher ride, but in terms of amount of cushioning it€™s really not a lot different than most other traditional shoe on the market right now. In fact, only a few of these so-called €œmaximal€ shoes are really maximal above and beyond what some of the best selling shoes out there have had for years.

Unfortunately there€™s not a lot of data to point to one type of shoe vs. the other for hip issues. Ther Nike Blazer Haute Femmes e is some data that suggests that a shorter, quicker stride might help reduce hip loading, and a more minimal shoe might encourage that, but I actually find that running in Hokas somewhat paradoxically makes run in a way that feels similar to running in a more minimal shoe. Best you can probably do is try both and see which feels better, sorry I don€™t have a better answer!

Hey Peter, I€™m a Nike Free 3.0 user from Brazil. I intent to buy a pair of Merrell€™s Vapor Glove, would you have nay recommendations on how the size fits on these? I use 12 on Nike€™s. I can€™t really try them since I€™ll buy intenrationally, so I€™m looking around the net for some guidance.I have the Vapor Glove 1, haven€™t tried the 2. I wear my usual size in the Vapor Glove, and if anything might consider sizing down as they run a bit long. My best guess for you would be to stick with a 12.

I am also curious why the VO2Max peaks at HR of 171 and then tails off as your HR goes higher, is this normal for this type of test? Does this suggest your breathing/muscle activation had maxed out but your HR still had some reserve left to go?

Interesting reading, Greg (and Pete). It is amazing the difference that a knowledgeable store proprietor can make in decisions like this €” kudos to your guy for taking the time to understand what you needed/wanted, and to being more committed to getting yo Nike Flyknit Lunar u what you needed instead of just racking up a profit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CREWRIDE Forum Index » DCA-PIT Driver All times are GMT - 4 Hours