CREWRIDE
  Ridesharing to and from crew bases...
Username:  Password:  

Index  FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register

the Wildhorse or Terra Kiger
Jump to:  
pppuuu75

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:02 am    Post subject: the Wildhorse or Terra Kiger Reply with quote

The Nike Free line of running Nike Free Womens Cheap UK shoes was originally designed to mimic barefoot running on grass. All shoes in the line are characterized by an extremely flexible sole, and the three models vary in upper construction and the amount of sole cushioning.

Iā€™ll start by saying that the majority of my miles in the Wildhorse 2 have been on ice or snow covered sidewalks or on packed snow on trails near my house. There is no bare trail available up here this time of year, so I canā€™t comment on performance on dirt or mud. However, loose snow over ice is about as challenging as i Nike Free Womens Running Shoes t gets for traction so I think I have a good handle on how they perform.

Nike Wildhorse v2 (left) and v3 (right)The ride of the Wildhorse 3 is comfortable, but the shoe isnā€™t quite as nimble as v2. I can feel the added weight and structure, but that combo also makes me feel a bit more protected on the trail. Itā€™s a typical tradeoff that you deal with in trail shoes ā€“ lighter and nimbler vs. sturdier and more protective. As with the previous version, the Wildhorse 3 is capable of handling roads as well, though with a full coverage, lugged outsole itā€™s definitely more at home on softer ground.

Nik e Wildhorse 3 Trail Conclusion If you are a fan of the fit and feel of earlier versions of the Wildhorse or Terra Kiger but feel the need for a bit more protection, the Wildhorse 3 is a great choice. If you want to stick with less shoe, the Terra Kiger 3 stays at 4mm drop and has less midsole stack. I think the move to differentiate the two shoes was a wise one, and allows for more customization of shoe to specific trail needs. Iā€™ll hopefully have a review o Nike Free 3.0 V4 Womens UK f the Terra Kiger 3 up sometime this summerf the Terra Kiger 3 up sometime this summer, stay tuned!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CREWRIDE Forum Index » DCA-PIT Driver All times are GMT - 4 Hours