CREWRIDE
  Ridesharing to and from crew bases...
Username:  Password:  

Index  FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register

will also nike huarache utility nere entrust the clu
Jump to:  
sneakersnew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:15 am    Post subject: will also nike huarache utility nere entrust the clu Reply with quote

CBA second round last night, the Guangdong team Yi Ning Li Ning shoes off the foot in the back of the locker room, then in exchange for Nike shoes continue to participate, which also caused a great uproar. Yi Jianlian today to make an apology on the microblogging. In this case,
Because at that time the foot discomfort and pain once let me emotional ups and downs made in the field of inappropriate behavior, resulting in negative and negative effects, in this deeply sorry, we should have the responsibility to maintain our own league, if the penalty , I would like to accept, will also nike huarache utility nere entrust the club to continue to communicate with the Basketball Association, I hope the fans and the media continue to pay attention to the game, concerned about our CBA.
Guangdong away challenge Shenzhen team competition, Yi Jianlian in accordance with the requirements of the Basketball Association sponsor of the league's designated Li Ning shoes, but when the game into the second quarter, the United Arab even slippers in the field directly after the foot down the stadium, the Move quickly caused an uproar on the Internet. Section II shortly after the start of the game, Yi Jianlian in Shenzhen, an offensive team, suddenly squatted to unlock the lace, I thought he was just because the foot does not Shu, nike huarache ultra breathe uomo would like to adjust the look. Unexpectedly, the United Arab lack of unhurried unlock the two shoes, shoelaces, and shoes off, threw in the basket, and then barefoot back to the players seats. This scene is beyond all expectations, in the game before the start, Nike and Li Ning's shoes storm has become the focus of attention, including Zhou Qi, Li Gen, Wang Zhelin and Koran grams, including four players have been Notification of criticism.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CREWRIDE Forum Index » PIT-DCA Rider All times are GMT - 4 Hours