CREWRIDE
  Ridesharing to and from crew bases...
Username:  Password:  

Index  FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register

One thing to consider with regard to the air unit
Jump to:  
qqqsss79

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:57 am    Post subject: One thing to consider with regard to the air unit Reply with quote

Upper and Fit First things first, this Nike Air Max Thea Womens Sale is a great looking shoe. Nike almost always nails it with looks, and the Wildhorse 2 is no exception. I’m a fan of the blue and orange colo Nike Air Max Thea Womens Black r combo on my pair, and love them as a casua l shoe as well as for running (I wore them for about 30-40 miles of walking at the Disney World parks a few weeks ago…).

One thing to consider with regard to the air unit in the heel is that because it has some give, and the heel tends to sink in, I suspect that this shoe is functionally almost a zero drop shoe. In fact, among trail shoe I have run in I’d compare it most closely to shoes like th Nike Air Max Thea Womens White e Altra Superior or Lone Peak, or maybe the Topo MT.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CREWRIDE Forum Index » DCA-PIT Driver All times are GMT - 4 Hours