CREWRIDE
  Ridesharing to and from crew bases...
Username:  Password:  

Index  FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register

that sounds like a pretty
Jump to:  
jafanshen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:38 am    Post subject: that sounds like a pretty Reply with quote

Overall, that sounds like a pretty nice omega replica watches movement to me. However, unlike the movement in the 2015 Tudor North Flag, this in-house made Tudor movement is not replica watches visible through the caseback. Then again, this is a 500 meter water-resistant watch. For me, the Tudor Pelagos is the brand's most desirable product at this time, and I was actually surprised by how much I Patek Philippe replica sale liked the reference 25600TB Tudor Pelagos with the blue dial and matching blue matte ceramic bezel. Blue was certainly an replica watches extremely common color trend at Baselworld 2015, with a lot of new timepieces being offered with blue dials. Having said that, I have discussed in the past how difficult it is to replica watches get a blue color right.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CREWRIDE Forum Index » PIT-PHL Driver All times are GMT - 4 Hours